Any media you transmit or upload (the “Content”) to Saskatchewan Polytechnic cloud storage (the “Service”) must comply with these Terms of Service and the terms and conditions found in the Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources and Use of Copyrighted Materials policies (reference Saskatchewan Polytechnic policies #801 and #117) (the “Policies”). By using the Service, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- You are solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on this Service. By uploading Content, you affirm that you own or have the necessary rights and/or authorizations from the copyright holder(s).
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting Content:
- that is harassing, obscene, abusive, illegal, pornographic, discriminatory or that otherwise violates applicable laws including but not limited to The Local Authority Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Saskatchewan Polytechnic policies or community standards;
- that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in Canada or any other country in the world; and
- that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic has the right to remove media that does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, full co-operation will be given to law enforcement authorities to comply with legal requirements in breach of the provisions set out above.
- You should have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Content you upload to this Service.
- Failure to abide by these Terms and Service and the Policies may, at the sole discretion of Saskatchewan Polytechnic, result in termination of your ability to use the Service.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic makes no representations as to the quality or functionality of the Service and the safety of your Content once uploaded to the Service. You agree that Saskatchewan Polytechnic shall have no liability to you with respect to damaged, inaccessible or lost Content that you upload to the Service. You agree to fully indemnify Saskatchewan Polytechnic for any losses, liabilities, cost, claims or expenses Saskatchewan Polytechnic may suffer as a result of your violation of these Terms of Service.